|Size (L x W x H)||11 cm x 11 cm x 3 cm|
- 1 strip - 10 pills
1. Antiflu is a prescription medicine used to treat the flu (influenza) in people 2 weeks of age and older who have had flu symptoms for no more than 2 days. Antiflu can also reduce the chance of getting the flu in people 1 year and older.
2. Antiflu does not prevent bacterial infections that may happen with the flu.
3. Antiflu is not recommended for people with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) who are not receiving dialysis.
4. Antiflu is not a substitute for an annual flu vaccination.
5. Don't take Antiflu if you are allergic to oseltamivir phosphate or any of the ingredients in Antiflu.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
1. If you have an allergic reaction or a severe rash with Antiflu, stop taking it and contact your doctor right away. This may be very serious
2. People with the flu, particularly children and adolescents, maybe at an increased risk of seizure, confusion, or abnormal behaviour early during their illness
3. Let your doctor know if you are pregnant, nursing, have heart problems, breathing problems, a weakened immune system (immunocompromised), kidney problems or other medical conditions as Antiflu may not be right for you
4. Also, tell your doctor about any medications you are taking or if you've received a nasal-spray flu vaccine in the past two weeks
1 strips - 10 pills
Sold by strips. Not include boxes.
- Antiflu pills